Terrance Alan Teachout was an American author, critic, biographer, playwright, stage director, and librettist. He was the drama critic of The Wall Street Journal, the critic-at-large of Commentary, and... Wikipedia
- Born: Terrance Alan Teachout, February 06, 1956, Cape Girardeau, Missouri, U.S.
- Died: January 13, 2022, Smithtown, New York, U.S.
- Occupation: Writer, director, podcaster
- Education: William Jewell College (BA)
- Genre: Criticism, biography
- Subject: Theatre, music
- Years active: 1979–2022
- Spouse: Liz Cullers (divorced)
- Data source: DuckDuckGo